...got up really early to make it into DC to run in the AIDS Walk 5K. I don't know what my official time was, nor could I even give you a best guess, but I'm betting it was a personal best because after mile two I decided that I needed to pass anyone I could see who was wearing pink, which kept me running strong through the end of the race.
...hurried back home to meet my visiting teachers at La Madeleine for lunch. That was yummy and fun!
...took my insurance payment (that FINALLY arrived) and paid off the balance on my car loan. I am once again consumer debt free.
...went to Target. It still sometimes blows my mind a little that I can just go to Target whenever I want.
...made a tutu and a witches hat for the costume I planned to wear to the ward Halloween Trunk-or-Treat/Chili Cookoff.
...checked the oil in my car, filled it up with gas, cleaned out the accumulated junk of the past two months, and vacuumed the interior.
...whipped up a batch of rice crispy treats.
...went to the ward Halloween Trunk-or-Treat/Chili Cookoff.
...wrote this blog post, and then took my exhausted self to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment