So, this morning as I was getting ready for work nothing sounded good for breakfast. Seriously, nothing. So I forced myself to eat some almonds and I decided that I would buy one of those bottled smoothie things from the cafeteria. And then I remember that I was working out of a different office today, and it turns out that they didn't have a cafeteria, but the did have a vending machine with Muscle Milk brand protein shakes in it, and I figured it was better than nothing.
I was wrong. Nothing would have almost certainly been better. It was the single most disgusting thing I have ever chugged down in my life. It was cloyingly sweet and tasted totally artificial (unsurprising, since The bottle label is like "Muscle Milk. Contains no milk"). And, even worse was the after taste which lasted for HOURS. It wasn't until well after lunch that the after taste truly went away. So, do yourself a favor and just say no.

No comments:
Post a Comment