Jules Q's tales and musings about about her life and adventures in northern Virginia.
Monday, October 7, 2013
Shutdown Diary: Day 7
I was restless today -- couldn't do one activity for more than an hour or two at a time. This morning I cleaned the kitchen (my house has never been so clean for so long before I swear) and then made a quiche (asparagus and bacon with a sweet potato crust). I painted my toenails with watching Covert Affairs (mostly because it's too hard to decide what else to watch), worked on Oakley's blanket (could have finished it probably, but I ran out of binding), read for a while, talked to my boss for a while (she wanted to check in with everyone and make sure we were doing okay), called my brother and dad, and went to ballet class. Today was also a dark, gloomy sort of day which I don't think helped with the restlessness.
Labels:
Shutdown Diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment