I'm taking a hiatus from running. The tops of both my feet have started bothering me while running, and my hip has been kind of achey, and it's always 100,000 degrees when it's a good time for me to run. So instead, I've decided that I'm going to go to the gym at work and use the elliptical.
The first day that I was going to go to the gym, I very carefully packed my bag with a towel and clean underwear and my hair dryer and make up because I was going to go out to dinner with a friend afterward. However, he texted earlier in the day and moved up out date by an hour. No time for the gym.
The next day that I was going to go to the gym, I wussed out and decided to visit Adopted Family instead.
Monday was the third day that I was going to go to the gym. I carefully packed my bag with gym clothes, etc planning to gym and then take a quick shower before the 45 minute drive home. Because I did not want to smell myself for 45 minutes. As I was changing, another lady stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel and I realized that I hadn't packed a towel. Because I'm awesome.
Today was the fourth day I was going to gym. Remembering my 45 minute ordeal from Monday, I very carefully packed a towel so that I could shower. This was going to be extra great, because I was meeting friends later for half price movie night and that way I wouldn't have to drive all the way home first. When I got to the gym and started changing, however, I realized that I hadn't packed any clean underclothes. Because, as I mentioned before, I am awesome.
And then traffic was bad, so the commute was actually an hour and change. Gross.
I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to pack a gym bag...
No comments:
Post a Comment