...it's a beautiful day out today. You know how I know? Everyone and their dog was out for a walk on the trails while I was riding home for work. Every. Single. One.
... I just made enough not-quite-authentic pasta carbonara to feed all those starving children in Africa.
... I believe in brunch. I had brunch yesterday with Tim and Adopted Family, and it was both delicious and delightful. People should brunch more. And by people, I mean I should brunch more. My contribution: Watermelon Gazpacho. Yes, it was as awesome as it sounds.
... I may or may not have finally gotten around to signing up for Pinterest.
... my sister-in-law gave birth to Niece #2 yesterday-ish. Through a series of convoluted logic steps, I'm claiming the baby is named after me. Since I am the favorite Auntie after all. (I make sure this is the case by buying lots of fun presents.)
No comments:
Post a Comment