Remember when I finally moved into my new house a week and a half ago and it's taken me this long to finally get everything put away and the apartment in a condition suitable for visitors? Well it's finally suitable for visitors, let me show you some of my favorite spaces.
This is the first area of my house that I see when I come through the door:
I L-O-V-E it. It's so cozy and serene and relaxing and I spend a lot of time curled up on the circle chair reading.The whole living room is actually quite nice, and I LOVE being home.
This is my kitchen:
You can't see all of it, obviously, but the kitchen was a major selling point for me -- cabinets go all the way to the ceiling, lots of good counter space, gas oven and stove, and overall, just a really good use of space.
My closet is hands down the best thing about the bedroom:
Seriously.
There's only one room in the house that I'm just not sure what to do with, and that's the dining room:
(As you can see, that's also where the bike lives.) My house in Key West was mostly windows in the dining area so I don't have any ready made dining room decor, and there is a LOT of white wall in there. I've been thinking about maybe getting one of those fancy wall decals for in there, but I don't know yet.
Anyway, if you want to see more, I have a virtual tour over at SmugMug that you can check. Or, if you're in the area, come on by because I totally want to just start showing off my awesome, cute house to everyone.
Cute! I love your mini-library. Your house looks great! Good job unpacking everything so quickly!
ReplyDelete